June 19th to the 21st is Summer Stroll. It’s a fun way to get out and do some shopping in Waconia, get some lemonade to support a good cause and go to Music in the Park.
There will be sales all three days but the lemonade stands and Music in the Park is only Thursday. Lemonade Stands from 4 – 7pm and Music in the Park (featuring Jazz on the Prairie) is 7 – 8:30pm.
Some deals include:
- The Stash of Waconia: 30% off 3 items, 40% off of 4 items and 50% off of 5 or more items
- Curly Willow & Willow Winds: Ultimate Blowout Sale!
(Curly Willow closing its doors Saturday night)
- Clearwater Clothing: Buy 2 get one free. Some exclusions apply
- The Wild Bird: 21% off select summer items
- Unearthed Arts: 10% off Wyndmere Aromatherapy Products
- BIG Athletics: 20% off entire purchase with coupon from Facebook.
- The Consignment Shop Boutique: Closeout on Nomad boots 1/2 off ~ Plus everything in the store is on sale!
- Trending Upward Shoppe: Summer Stroll $5 Bag Sale
- Mocha Monkey: $1 off frozen lemonade