If you are having a baby, you should check out Ridgeview Medical Center’s birthing suites. With so many nice amenities, it’s like staying in a hotel room.
The birthing center features six birthing suites with full-sized bathtubs, offering mothers the option to labor in water and have a water birth aided by certified nurse midwives along with 18 private “spa-like” postpartum suites with hotel-like décor and amenities.
Each room include:
- Flat Screen TV
- Surround Sound
- iPod Hookup along with other MP3 players.
- DVD Players
- A/V in and out jacks for other electrons.
- Spacious layouts.
- Postpartum suites have a couch that turns into a single bed for dads or visitors.
- My Brest Friend for breast feedings.
- A nursery to send your little one to so you can get some sleep.
- Friendly staff.
- Quiet floors so you don’t get any hospital noise.
- In room thermostats.
- The latest in medical technology.
- There are also two kitchens on the floor with free cookies, juice, milk, popsicle, ice cream, cereal, fruit, sandwiches and other goodies for patients and family.
- And so much more.
Specialized care for high-risk deliveries will be coming in fall 2009!
What do you think? Don’t they look like a great place to have your baby?